12.19.2011

You're beauitful


What make me Beautiful is the fact that I can live fearlessly, and carelessly of what people think of me. Yes I can be insecure about myself but everything changes when I know what's true about who I am and it’s what I think.  I'm not a small framed person but I'm a person that believes in myself.  I'm 17 years old and a strong individual. Some people look at me by my preference as being a Gay male and I never understood why. I'm not sadden by what people say or do because I have faith that it will come a day when I'm needed most and I'll be off in the winds where those who put me down or at least tired too  didn’t get the best of me.

Most people may think that they are alone and there are tons out there saying that but there isn't only one. I go through ruff times  as a High School student as a Junior but over times things get better. Sometimes it only takes for  you to say and realize that you are beautiful and that no one will bring you down to there standers, NO matter if you're Gay , Straight, Bi , nor Transgender YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL !

I know it's not easy and the road wasn't meant to be.. I just look at things as if its a test to success.

I believe that having a special friend, or anyone is the greatest support system you could have.

Oh, and one more thing , DON'T GIVE UP !

If you're being bullied don't be afraid to say something don't suffer in silents and be another lost in the world because of other peoples actions.

    I want to pursue a career in fashion , and working hard to do so. but first I look to inspire those that are out there in this world to know be a free spirited person because you are human and you deserve every right.  You never know who might appreciate you without judgements.
 

xoxo

Darius Burnette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo