12.16.2011

Alexander Wang Zoro angular-frame

large product image


My fashion goddess has just laid hands over me.....

As I'm looking for items to blog about / Jewel over I spotted these bad boys from the Alexander Wang collection which I have no problem with saying I'm in love with.



I don't know about you but I can most definitely see myself strutting down my school hallway or in the mall giving people my glamorous vibe. I  already do that anyway but come on it would kill those to see me..

On Net-A-Porter the Price Ranges to about $325.00 which isn't bad but me getting them would take months of hard , hard work.

But look at them aren't they just funky. ( I should like a old hipster)

What would I wear with this? Fur cape, Fair Isle Sweater, lather pants, and Doc Martens boots.



Click to Buy (Alexender Wang) click click click

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo