12.15.2011

Thanks to Fly life PR

Thanks to Fly life Pr and my awesome friend Wardrobe stylist/ Fashion Contributor Perrin Johnson  I might just be heading to NY Fashion Week  during the month of February. I've never been to  New York for any events like I have been dying to for many years of knowing what a fashion show was about. I'm already thinking about what to wear or how to wear it.


Fly life Pr if you never heard of it CEO name is J.Ryan La Cour and that would be a pleasure of meeting / interning for them during the summer if that is possible. Fly life PR  has been accompanied with clientele such as Dawn Richards from Dirty Money , Kiely Williams, Judi Jai, Vanessa Simmons, and The Braxtons. 


The clients they are working with has put them on the map and to know that I might be going to fashion week gives me chills down my dam spine. ha


They also have been working on a campaign called " Be You" and I find that very important because we are so focused on others are doing and trying to fit in but I love the message telling people to be themselves.


  


I just wanted to take the time to thank them very much especially Perrin  ! Now let me add some things to my Christmas list , You have to be Fly to ride. ;) 






Check out their website:


Perrin Johnson


J.Ryan 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo