12.12.2011

PEAKAGE MARNI X H&M



As the announcement has launch that Swedish designer Marni will be collaborating with H&M for a Spring/Summer collection that is ready to take place sooner than you think. I'm still trying to heal from the Versace collection. I am excited about this one because the collaboration is bring forth a new persona of prints that will sure light up the season. I'm just dying to see more of what's to come from this collaboration between the worlds more fashion market H&M and the designer. Also hoping for an invite ;)

I'm waiting until more pictures come to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo