12.30.2011

Givenchy Spring/Summer 2012

       



Givenchy Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Riccardo Tisci at Givenchy has caused my death and has reformed me into another revamped soul with this Spring/Summer collection. Riccardo has never used prints when other designers have been for Spring/Summer, Instead he's always chosen to go in the other direction and with that direction I will follow. Let me give you a recap on what's what if you don't remember what happened: last season was about letting loose with your inner suffer with the best of Hawaiian prints on the pants, jackets, and Kilts. The Season before was giving a sense of a wild side of vicious Rottweiler's printed on shirts and pants and give us a rock star edge to the feel of clothing.

Now! This Season beings you to a more stronger era with tailored blazers, and softness within the collection. You would think he would use normal materials but it wouldn't be Riccardo if he didn't use those exotic fabrics such as eel skin, shark, or stingray. opening the show with model Natalia Vodianova in look #1 had to be the a great moment for her and as she walks on in that sexy blazer I just couldn't help but say wow. Again with Givenchy pushing forward but taking a inspiration from the last collection he Incorporated the second skin pant and manipulated it by turning it into a wet suit like bottoms.

pushing through the line up you seen shirts and dresses cut in Chiffon material . Then seeing stain being used in the up most extraordinary way.

Givenchy Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Push Further ahead into the line up I couldn't help but noticed the decent cut in the dress that model Kati Nescher  was wearing. The lather trim and the way it was cut to kind of revela some skin with out showing with was genius., from the other garments this piece had to be one of my favorites.












 
now lets talk about the silver shark tooth necklace!!

Givenchy Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear



What?

Unlike me as a High School Junior and having to attend classes for so what you would say "Biology" and "Earth Science" pure science to me anyway. I always find it funny and very boring to sit in a class room for 90 minutes before changing to another course. We are always learning about fossils and things of that nature.

Now , For Givenchy this makes Biology looks  kind of fun and it show fashion has a way of finding a way through what we learn in everyday school life 5 days out of the week. I love this shark tooth necklace it's so simple and a piece I feel that is timeless. People that are interested in collecting  regular shark tooth fossils should be very intrigued by what Riccardo whipped up for up with this amazing piece. The most intriguing part about it that its silver and I am a person that like shiny things like silver.





Honey it's absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo