12.08.2011

Nicki Minaj Barbie xoxo






 The moment has finally come that Nikki Minaj has been turned into a barbie doll by the company Mattel.




The Barbie doll was designed by a close friend of mines and mentor Stephen Sumner(@guruuvy )
 who was inspired by Nikki Minaj's Pink Friday Album. Previously before I always thought a doll designed  in her honer  and has mentioned it numerous of times and BAM ! HERE SHE IS. Ha Ha !


They have worked hard on this project and I'm proud to know a doll designer with great talents that can be spotted within a mile away, Stephen has worked with Mattel for many years and another successful has been made.

 I hear that the doll  has been auctioned off  for $5,000 U.S dollars , What an accomplishment !

I love the Pink Friday Album and man I love this doll... I want it !


I'm giving full gratitude to the Mattel , and my friend Stephen.








P.S

Also Speaking of Nikki Minaj ! I had a dream I met with her and went shopping and then I woke up. Ha , Cool right, But it would be awesome to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo