12.17.2011

The making of Phillip Lim's sensational collage dress

I don't know about you but this makes me love Philip Lim more then I did before I seen this  video from Net-a-porter. He's so talented in what he does that keeps him so relevant in the fashion industry. The Collage Dress is so amazing because of the time that was put into the dressmaking process, As he said he rather make his dress by himself but have a home atelier to help. Thanks to Net-a-porter you will always see what's new and how designers work to provide a collection every 2 season each year. Yes I do know this is from Spring/ Summer 10 collection but its just so flawless !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo