12.17.2011

OH THAT BAG !




OK, I know that I've talked about this bag forever months ago but I don't care look at it. The bag is worth talking about 15 season from now. I can honestly walk down the street with this and not have a dam problem doing it. For me This fur bag from the Kanye West collection from Winter/fall did for me , and I don't believe that the collection was giving credit for its outstanding efforts. The collection started with his ex Girlfriend Amber Rose but since they weren't together by the time it was launched he had to finished it with no time to spare. On my personal opinion I felt that this collection was the best collection out of all the lines he has done, Especially with this beautiful fur backpack. Somebody !  Quickly tell Him to send this to me or if I could have it or what would I have to do too have it on my back.

I NEED IT !!!!!!

I still give my standing ovation to this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo