12.02.2011

PRADA , PRADA, I NEED PRADA

         
PRADA SS11 SUNGLASSES




Somebody PLESE HOLD ME!

Every since I seen this collection for SS11 and these beautiful sunglasses, I just couldn't help but to be obessed over them. I especally loved the brown and white colored ones and I find myself etheir on the prada website tracking them down or a website that holds them like net-a-porter. I don't care how many collections Prada has this has to be my most favorite out of all of the recent collection I've watched. I believe in classics and also timelessness and those Baroque sunglasses are still in my book ! $290.00 are a price to work for but I have tried the approch of asking my friends/stylist to buy me a pair. lol

love love love it !






















Something about this collection has me locked on ! is it the cheeckyness, the wildness, and the sophistication of being totally outragous? I think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo