12.23.2011

Birdman - Y.U. MAD ft. Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne



OMG, I'm having a Hip-hop over load and on the normal I'm always listening to pop music. But I am in love with this song especially Nicki Minaj's verse. She's the female Wezzy.




Ugh and lets not forget that Marc Jacobs Fox Fur Trapper Hat that Little Wanye had on in the music video which I couldn't stop looking at. Gosh if I were Rich this would be at the top of my Wish list any day or night.
The cost of this Outrageously beautiful hat is $1,200.00 that's like taking out a loan to pay for college.

The colors  come in two colors Yellow , and Red.

I love, love, love, love it ! Especially the red one 
 this hat is a Winter Must have...


Which would you choose to spend your loan on ? The hat or College. lol



Check it out here (Marc Jacobs) click click click 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo