12.14.2011

"Happy Holidays #MARCFAM xoxo"



If you haven't heard that Marc Jacobs put together a photo gallery where your photos can be selected for the holidays to be a part of #HASHTAG "#MARCFAM"just through via twitter. I just happened to be picked and now my photo is  the Marc Jacobs website with my saying " Happy Holidays #marcfam xoxo - @Fashionbreakout".

When getting a mention confirming that I was pick , I couldn't fucking breath ! I tell you I went jumping around the room , then called my friend Stephen to tell the great news ! ha

I'm  honored to be a part of the Marc Jacobs family because I've always adored his work with Louis Vuitton , and his fashion brand Marc Jacobs. You can view my photo here ( #marcfam)

and you could also submit your photo to be a part of this and Thanking (MarcMarcJacobsIntl) for choosing my photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo