12.12.2011

NY Fashion Week Spring 2012 : Acedemy of art U

Back in September I received an invitation to one of my Favorite art school fashion show for Spring 2012 to view the most talented designs by the graduating designers that have been chosen to have their designs walk the runway during NY fashion week at Lincoln center. Unfortunately, I  wasn't able to attend the show but I was happy to know that they have live stream and I tell you that the show was AWESOME !!

I'm more happy to find pictures from the collection along with the names of the designers.

click click click























































Dipti Irla -  

I was happy with this look because of the styling and use of fabric and shapes, I've also been a lover of the round sunglasses. AND THOSE HEELS will have everyone talking.










Jen Chen, Lisa Nguyen -

These two designers that put this collection together was also my favorite. In some way I was reminded of the high fashion brand Prada but heightened everything with the use of prints on jackets, and pants.











 


Italian Trade Commission Collection - this would be my most fav look because it's chic and form fitting.








































Sun Young Youn- OMG , I died when I seen this look from  the designer Sun Young Youn . The purple went well with the entire collection and I couldn't get enough of it.


I could say that the collection for Spring 2012 for Academy of Art U went well and I'm looking forward to seeing what other designers has to display next season when it's there chance to shine during NY fashion week. You can check out other looks here - http://www.fashionschooldaily.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo