12.22.2011

A is for ALDO



Okay, As you all should I'm the fashion queen of my favorite store, and what you probably didn't know that ALDO has Launch a Fragrance called A is For ALDO  both for men and women. Personally I loved the womens side more then the mens because of the delightful of sents ADLO has put out. The bottles are in different colors , and all have different smells which gives you a feeling of playfulness. I only smelled two of the testers which was the Yellow A and Blue A, I am going to tell you to be honest I recommend the blue one because its more sweet , and I'd wear it all the time. The yellow A smells more like Lemon Sunshine but the smell didn't rub me the right way. All is your choice in how you want to smell, But shop A IS FOR ALDO (Click to shop for Fragrance online)  or Go to your local Malls to Buy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo