12.17.2011

Family Begginngs with Chocolate endings







I believe it's nice to have time to spend with family on some occasions and I had a blast doing it on a Sunday afternoon for early dinner at a Buffet which was awesome. Sharing laughs and telling stories about what happened during the week , and eating although I always find myself not eating a lot like most would do, Instead I feel like I eat like a bird. ha ha !

Besides from the two fried chickens and a delicious spinach salad with white shredded mozzarella cheese , Crab meat, and ranch dressing. UGH ! and how I enjoyed the divine chocolate fountain I discovered where the rest of the deserts were. Oddly I'm shocked that I missed it !

hum, Maybe because I was so into my song by Lady Gaga that was playing on Pandora. Yeah that was it !

Anyway I never really have chocolate cover strawberries and when I did it was more then tasty I DIED !


You'd think that I was in chocolate Haven and I was, oh how I wish that I stuffed some in a napkin and put it in my bag from Aldo. But it's so UNLADY LIKE TO DO SUCH ACTS... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo