12.07.2011

Monozygous








Remember me telling you guys about Julian Pierre Booney? and about his flash mob fashion show that was in new york November 30th also as he has said that that was his birthday?



I enjoyed this preview and I can't wait to see the launch of the flash mod show cased in the fab fashion city NEW YORK. What I love about this collection was the use of cream color plates, silks , and also sheers. Boney promised a collection and he has given the public what they have been waiting for, agree?


I supportive of others that wants to make a break in the industry as said before, and working their hardest to pull every fabric , stitch, and structure to prove they have what it takes to be "in".


Designer, and stylist Julian Boney is quiet the catch so you might want to take a grip on to what he's doing. You may just miss out on what amazing things he will put forth in the fashion industry.




JULIAN PIERRE BOONEY  CLICK CLICK CLICK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo