12.29.2011

Shopping With Marian Kihogo



I adore London based Fashion stylist / Fashion blogger Marian Kihogo. She's a impeccable women of nature and style and most influential in the fashion industry. I love her style and how she dresses is very much like African culture but with a mixture of what's going on in today's pop culture much of creating a master piece of perfection with out being too, too perfect. When she said " when I'm styling for a person I like to get too know the person and where their mind frame are" that is how she determines what the person should wear to an event.


Marian is the most third person in my book to be a role model to people how wants to pursue a career in the fashion styling industry.

Chatting with her via twitter gives me joy ! why wouldn't I not feel that way she's a woman of gracefulness and style. I asked her  what are her goals for the New year , and as she said in the interview "live each moment to the full."- Marian Kihogo

What a Fabulous way to start a new year and end it !


You want to see her blog ? You will be blown away by what she talks about, You will feel the passion that she has for fashion, her celebration of life , and much more that is very moving in a sense.

.

Go Here : http://mariankihogo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo