1.25.2012

Velvet Creation



Life wonders and sometime I ponder about what's next and what is my next creation. I will tell you that I just grabbed my cutting tools , and this beautiful material then I went to work.

Yes, I'm saying I created a shirt from velvet.
.
    When it comes to dressing it's an art form and a way of taking risk, Then when it comes to my creations I see it as a step into what I want to see in my fashion label. "I am my brand."

                                                     (For more  photos)



 

(outfit of the day)
Wearing: rounds sunglasses ,Velvet Shirt (Made by me), plaid shirt, vintage mink, pants, boots, satchel, fox tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo