1.19.2012

Desired Bags : Jason Wu x Targets

                   
Ok, Now that everyone is aware of the Jason Wu collaboration with Targets for Spring/Summer I must tell you that I'm have a little fetish with the Hand Bags that are being Featured within the collection. Since the announcement of this collaboration I have taken the intuitive to find out if the collection will be available  near in one of my local targets store and good news IT IS! For me that is a win situation and I'm excited to know that another of my favorite fashion designers are have a collection done to supply the low markets. I want the Flower shoulder bag, and a simple clutch that I have been wanting for centuries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo