1.17.2012

Pre-fall Celine 2012

Celine Pre-Fall 2012Celine Pre-Fall 2012Celine Pre-Fall 2012Celine Pre-Fall 2012Celine Pre-Fall 2012Celine Pre-Fall 2012
Celine Pre-Fall 2012Celine Pre-Fall 2012

Phoebe Philo has done a great job with Celine's Pre-fall collection. I noticed that for spring/summer Philo couldn't help but to keep the inspiration going for Pre-fall 12 with the her big obsession for oversized silhouettes which I adore and sure enough can't get enough of.  The clothing are amazing and the way she paired it with different textures of silk , wool, and furs was a good move. The eye can't ignore the color-blocking that was a trend for Spring/Summer last season and now for fall it's all about mastering of color-blocking. Phoebe Philo gives us a reinvented look that we have been looking for while we have been running around trying to figure out how could I style this a certain way. Pre-Fall is like looking into the future fashion globe of "what's next" and I fixated with everything for Celine. I didn't even forget to mention the wonderful bags that I am totally in love with, The signature bag for Celine would be the luggage  totes which are to die, and the reinvented tote I'd like is the one with the beautiful fox fur.

2 comments:

  1. I like the sleeves. Nice pop of colour!

    Vanesa
    The-Bel (Fashion Blog, Clothing Online)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know right its just perfectly done for fall/winter.

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo