1.13.2012

CHANEL NO.5 AND NOTHING ELSE


I have been hearing a lot about the movie "My Week With Marilyn" when reading through the pages of Vogue Magazine in the October and reading who was going to play such a graceful character in this movie along with the others. Marilyn Monroe will be played by actress Michelle Williams which is a very interesting role for her to play. I'm excited to see what the movie has to offers such as good drama  and I can't wait until the movie hits the theaters. My Week with Marilyn was Directed by  Simon Curtis and the based on the diaries and memoir by Colin Clark.

Characters in the movie are played by Michelle Williams (Marilyn Monroe), Kenneth Branagh (Laurence Olivier), Eddie Redmayne (Colin Clark), Dominic Cooper (Milton Greene), Philip Jackson (Roger Smith), Derek Jacobi (Owen Morshead), Toby Jones (Arthur Jacobs), Michael Kitchen (Hugh Perceval), Julia Ormond (Vivien Leigh), Simon Russell Beale (Cotes-Preedy), Dougray Scott (Arthur Miller), Zoe Wanamaker (Paula Strasberg), Emma Watson (Lucy) and Judi Dench (Sybil Thorndike).





        













No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo