1.08.2012

MATTERS TAKEN INTO MY OWN HANDS













Wearing : Denim Shirt. Mink, "Kilt Sweater", Ralph Lauren pants, Doc Martins,  and Alex Folzi Brife case

Hello everyone , Happy New years to a new beginning of " new life "  what other way is there by making a change to what you feel  could be better in the new year. I see myself as a person/ Fashion blogger wanting to build up myself and my brand which I hope to push forward with when its the right moment by starting to make pure classic bow ties and sale them too those how really likes them and then starting my own collection. The New years is about reinvention for the soul. Why not go for the stars where you want to be in life.  For this blog " Fashion Breakout" I believe that I will take it far beyond where I stand but it all starts with myself and the appreciation I have for Life, Fashion, and other beings that lives in this world  called earth.


"WHO? WHAT? WHY?"


Over the past days I've had an big obsession with what you would call a skirt but the correct term would be a kilt. People in Scott land would have  festivals for their cultural events walking around celebrating their heritage. We take it then revamp it as a fashion statement. Although I'm nowhere near Scottish I'm in love with what they do and how they wear their kilts. The only downside is that they take off their under pants but that's okay ! This whole entire week I've pushed to master the kilt but taking into my own hands by being very versatile turning my knit sweater from a causal everyday wear sweater into what I call a "KILT". I must remind you being in a town where sometimes being different isn't taken so lightly well for the older generation it's hard to rang out but I find ways to explore anyway. Other than that I'm honestly happy with the outcome and I've been meaning to post this a couple of days ago, But since I lost my camera adapter I couldn't until I found out how to upload using the memory card that was in my camera. Other than me wanting to buy a kilt that I'm fixated with for the moment . Over the summer I brought this beautiful bright neonish colored brief case from  Nigerian born, Toronto based designers Fela Fagbure & Fola Fabure and as you know they called their brand Alex Folzi. Like most fashion and style fanatics were obsessing over and wanting, I happen to join the group as I look at them for months and realized it was perfect  for Spring/ Summer but I decided to bring it back out into the winter/ fall. I feel that people nowadays are wearing either black or blue but I wanted to pop out of those traditional little flaws that has been going on since forever and bring in some happy go colors that will put a smile on people's faces when they see me or this AH-MAZING briefcase. I hope to get another one soon but in a different more glorified color. the boots I order on the website for Doc Martens and only for the reason I've always wanted some Doc Martens and wanted something that was very close to combat boots. As soon I they arrived at my door I was excited to finally have them in a presents.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo