1.19.2012

Prada Menswear Winter/Fall 2012

Prada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 Menswear

Miucca's PRADA Menswear Winter/Fall 2012 show during Milan Fashion week was quite the show giving us the impression of somewhat of a grand place. The show was named as  "Il Palazzo. A Palace of Role Play" which protrude as a show for men power and it's not your normal Prada show to me it felt more masculine than your normal show and that is not a bad thing in fact I kind of liked the different styles that walked the grand red carpet. Prada's show Featured different textiles of patterns with flowers, stripes, polka dots on jackets, pants, and shirts. I also felt like I walked into a red carpet event because there was no doubt that Miuccia doesn't know true star power with actors including Gary Oldman, Adrien Brody, Willem Dafoe, and Jamie Bell.

Before I move on , Note that this was like watching a Sherlock combs movie.
Prada Fall 2012 MenswearPrada Fall 2012 Menswear
The Round Sunglasses are AH-MAZE ! Gives me a taste of Vintage, and mixture of Steam punk and if I could buy them I'd so totally see myself wearing them. I guess this is another item to be totally obsessed about even from 4-5 seasons from now or maybe more, Be prepared for a blog overload of these glasses. I'm just saying That sh*t cray. These are yet another pair of Steam punk Round sunglasses I've been looking for my entire life can you say OBESSED?


                  Prada Fall 2012 Menswear

Then when I mentioned the flower power I mean't the Flower on these shoes I love them. I'd have them in a size 12 well i'd perfer a 13 just to be safe.  




Here's the Finale to PRADA'S 2012 WINTER/FALL SHOW.




      





BTW,  I couldn't help but notice Garrett Hedlund was very hyper during the show and finale walk...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/19/2012

    Those glasses are so fabulous. Love it!

    Happy to find some another Local RVA blogger and wanted to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are marvelous!

      Hope you enjoy my blog!

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo