1.15.2012

Roberto Cavalli Menswear Fall Winter 2012

When I say that me and Roberto Cavalli has a one on one type of relationship WE DO, I feel that we see eye to eye and knows what to pull out of a hat as a magic trick. Honestly, Roberto Cavalli Menswear collection was great I like the ponchos and I've wanted one since then I started taking interest in them.

Anyways The color pallets for winter/fall 12 during the Roberto Cavalli couldn't be more settle with a pop pink, and yellow with a side of nice natural earth tone colors such as brown.





Well done don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo