1.13.2012

BEST OF SUMMER W MAGAZINE

OMG , one of my Favorite magazines has done again with this fashion extravaganza. I loved every moment of guessing who the models clothing they are wearing and what was most fun seeing the models give there all to the Photographer whose name is Emma Summerton. The entire Shoot was styled by Fashion Stylist Edward Enninful that prepared the fashion shoot for W Magazine with Designer clothing such as Givenchy, Prada, Miu Miu, Alexander McQueen, Roberto Cavalli,  Calvin Klein, and many more from the clothing to the accessories.








emma summertonemma summerton











emma summerton



The models are Beautiful and I'm happy that they used some great looking black models.


You want to see more photo?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo