1.17.2012

Jason Wu for Target





Breaking News everyone !!!  There is another collaboration going on for targets unlike the last on they presented us with fashion label  Missoni with the brands signature prints for S/S I didn't really get anything from that collaboration. Now a new collaboration is born with Fashion Designer Jason Wu, I repeat Jason Wu,  you can clearly hear the atheism in my voice. I fixated with what he has done for the collaboration by giving us quality without repeats from his latest collections. He said himself that he wanted to give clothing that he likes and sir you have served us justice. In a sense you can still tell that it's the designers style of clothing without second guessing it. I'm not rich and this collaboration is great because there's nothing in this collaboration that's over 60 dollars. ( HELLO BABY!) that's right in my alley and I'm mostly  overwhelmed  about the accessories. The collaboration will be starting on Feb 5th- Feb 6th and I hope that it will be in my home store " Keeping Fingers crossed"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo