1.16.2012

FAUX FUR CAPE




I have been waiting forever for this to arrive at my door step or just surprisingly be picked up by one of my parents. I had ordered it as a christmas present. I was mismerized by the color and the fur although it isn't real fur. The Faux fur feels very smooth and I could just run my hands through it for a long time. I am a great fan of esty because you never now what you could find and most of the designers now what they are doing.  I'm thrilled to wear it with one of my outfits , lord knows what it could be. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo