1.15.2012

Givenchy Pre-fall 12







OBESSED !! would be the word for this Givenchy pre-fall collection. The collection Reminds me of every collection that Riccardo Tisci has done in his time with Givenchy converting everything from previous pieces I seen inspiration from Spring/ Summer 12 and Winter/fall. The workmanship of the garments brings me pure harmony, and The Patch work with the lather and different textiles from Givenchy are DIVINE DARLING. My most obsessions would be the hats, I'm a sucker for great accessories it's so chic when you have Givenchy on your side. Agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo