3.01.2012

Spring awakings, repeat offenders, and gladiators





Hello fellow fashion readers and bloggers !

Happy leap year too you all. Today was a very interesting day for me due to the fact at my school  hosted a job fair and I happened to be a part of it ( looking for the job). It so happens that there wasn't any positions that interested me. Well I looked good doing what I do most ... staying styled to the max.

People if I must say that I noticed that I'm an repeat offender when it comes to wearing my vintage mink and it's a sad thing to put away once spring, and summer comes. You can already see that the spring flowers are blooming, and the sun is coming out more then usual. unless it was one of those wired days in the winter like we've been having . Cray Cray indeed. I'd wish sometimes that you could wear fur in the summer because it's so freaking beautiful to have with you.. You wouldn't believe how many times people have asked me what type of fur it that, or is that even real. honest truth  That's been asked over numerical amounts of times. Now all I can think of is what will I wear? Will I make me a few items for spring/Summer? what type of shoes are in store for me?
Speaking of shoes, I haven't owned a pair of Gladiator Shoes since I was 7 and been seeing them come back , and when they came back in season I never gotten a chance to order me a pair which I seen on Topman.com last summer. I'm wishing and hoping to buy a pair and style it to my pure needs of perfection.

I really hope every ones weekend goes well and you had a great week.

I had a great day !!

xx

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo