3.13.2012

Richmond Fashion Week.




 We have London Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, Berlin Fashion week, and New York Fashion Week which I can't attend momentarily until my time comes. Now we had Richmond Fashion Week for 4 years now and from where it just 3 years ago it has moved up a bar every year . I love RVA Fashion week because it allows all the fashion heads who's been in the dark shine out through the light, and fashion week here is a major deal to me because I meet some great friends along the way. Last year I didn't get to attend but boy I hoped I did due to  having to attend work for orientation. This year I'm JOB free and I want to enjoy what designers, boutiques, and models display this year in April. We only have one more month until Fashion Week for Richmond begins and boy we are in for something big.

I also am excited to see my friends which I only get to see when fashion week comes around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo