3.13.2012

Sergio and James explains it all



Sergio Wonder and James Field explains it all about their strong growing brand Sergio James. It's been a few months now and I see that they are totally making progress. From them being featured on BET Rip The Runway that will be showing this month on March 21st, and on it's way to launching a new bracelet line that gives me chills looking at it. Although I'm still obsessing over the necklace from there Spring/Summer collection. I  connected with this video right from the start, I mean just like James said he doesn't see himself doing anything else but fashion. I feel the same way as well.

The Sergio James video is great because it's giving us more of an insight on how they work as business man, their looks on style prospective, as well having a strong friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo