3.06.2012

Shirtless collar, and Metallic's






I've been seeing the shirt less collar going around within the fashion settings when designers use this in there collections to make new  statements, and I adore it. Since I'm conjuring up a new shirt for Winter/Fall , and doing a rub off design of a from a old shirt I never have worn. I wanted to take full advantage of the shirt-less collar trend. I felt so intivative when I was wearing my collar. It's like trying on your first designer, Which I haven't yet... but the feeling is mutual.




Now while I'm still blogging about trends, I've noticed that collections for FW12 are all about
Metallic's.
I fell in love with this and especially when I seen the John Galliano collection.
I guess you will be seeing something metallic in my wardrobe next season or should I say before this is over. I think it would be the feeling of saying been there, done that.. on to the next one.
I'm in the process of designing me something and I'm excited to finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo