3.24.2012

Sorapol Chawaphatnakul " Sorapol AW12" Iron Grip






Sorapol Chawaphatnakul collection from both Spring/Summer 12 , and the collection that just launched for Autumn/Winter 12 earlier during the week has blown me away. Sorapol is a designer who gives me life even after London Fashion Week, and I'm delighted to know of him. As seen he knows how to be imaginative, and theatrical and I feel that is most important when it comes to him designing every season. I also noticed that Russian war, and  culture played a great role for Autumn / winter 12 with a twist.

I see myself wearing the fox tails. and pearled military hat that I ad very much and would be the up most ultimate piece I've seen. I'm calling it a Fan favorite!


Sorapol 'Iron Grip' from Kloss London on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo