3.06.2012

Alexander MQueen? McQ! Fall Winter 2012

McQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearMcQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
McQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearMcQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
McQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-WearMcQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
McQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear McQ Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear



Alexander McQueen or Should I say McQ totally raised peoples " my " Eyebrows with this collection. Mixing elements of hard and soft starting the show off with the impression of military inspired pieces then soften it up with lace , and  embroidery.



I loved seeing the theatrical sense of the show that we've missed since the true roots of Alexander McQueen. I was repealed, floored, shocked, and moved with so much energy.



I felt like I could jump off the walls with this collection.



I believe that is when you can tell this was an astounding season for Sarah Burton and I long to see more of this! Well done.



Here's the show.. Bare with me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo