3.01.2012

Where's Romeo when you need him?


















When watching Winter/Fall 2012 Dolce & Gabbana's collection designed by both two amazing designers Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce . I couldn't help but to think of the romance novel Romeo and Juliette, Although they wasn't truly heading in that direction the collection whispered sweet romantic melodies that came to my knowledge. This season was filled with beautiful lace, and sickening golden embroidery that was giving me luxury all the way throught the fashion show. The Fashion House designers wasn't afraid to take total control of their italian roots with this show.

The collection was fresh but still maintained it's authentic ways that Stenfano and Domenico designs.

Collection well done.

I couldn't pick which outfit was my favorite so I edited down to these four looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo