3.10.2012

Louis Vuitton Train ready to aboard.


Yet another astonishing show from Marc Jacobs, and the train entrance was breath-taking. I think that I swallowed a fly because my jaw dropped. Not only was the show impressive the clothing were also, Just the thought of looking at 1920's jackets said it all that polished the runway in revamping styles.


15 years at Louis Vuitton Marc is always growing and pushing down every season with pure imagination. Sometimes we question how does this man do it? He's at Louis Vuitton one season, and next back to his fashion house Marc Jacobs for the next show. I'm trying to grasp hold of how he does it!!

Favorite items that had me lusting for Louis Vuitton:






" I'll have every bag that walked the runway especially these beautiful gems. I loved the sunglasses because they are one of my favorite type of sunglasses of all time. These items deserved every right to have a second chance to grace the runway once more. The pleasure would be all mines to have the items second chance on me. I'd catwalk with them everywhere I go like I do with any other item I have on... besides the point I  want need them."









Great collection. I was only there in the spirit .



Here's the full Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2012 show :


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo