3.31.2012

FashizBlack Magazine


I am happy to present a new coming magazine and it goes my the name of FashizBlack Magazine. I found out about this magazine just last night and couldn't wait to post about it. The magazine was originally posted online . Now since the launching of new beginnings it will be in both languages French and English and through the fight of being noticed this magazine will show shine a new light in the fashion industry. Showing street style, designers , and so much more. I am happy that we can have a black magazine but reflects the life of High fashion. Even though it says Fashion is black , this doesn't means it relates to on ethical group, anyone who's anyone could enjoy it.

Check out their site if you like it I suggest you pre-order it.

xxx


http://www.fashizblack.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo