4.05.2012

Fashion Breakout x Instagram



Finally the time has come that instagram is now assessable to all Android users which was announced internationally. I've always loved it due to you could share moments within your life with all the wonderful effects they have for you. Now that I have instagram I share pieces of my inspiration, life, and special events that means the world to me.


xoxo Join the Fashion Breakout experience with me:

FashionbreakoutxDarius



wearing:
collar, shredded shirt by me, light weight cardigan, vest by me, a.e under tank top, a.e pants, rounds, and Alex Flozi case. "Never stop playing dress up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo