4.07.2012

Styling, majority, and the unexpected


Today would mark the embodiment of me starting to style for a shoot , and how major was that to see everything fall all together. I call it the unexpected because within a tweet a way I was asked to contribute by a stylist named Bree Herby. I remember tweeting " I want to be a stylist, contributor, and etc." but never would I thought that  could come to life. Being though I'm 17 years of age I believed that it would of taken forever until I really get my hands of something worth wild. You wouldn't believe the amount of times I pushed  mot trusting myself asking " does this look ok." or" how does this look." Bree Replied and said " This is your shoot." basically focusing me to go for my guts. The photographer Brandon Woods did an amazing good snapping photos with models  Caroline Oladipo , and a new model which I styled 1 look each of pre person. The moment the poses went on and I seen the photos I couldn't believe that was my creation.

click for more photos after the jump

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo