4.28.2012

Doc Martens window shopping....









MIE 1461

1461
Shoes that makes me lust over , and drop my jaws. I was suffering the markets like I do every other night when I'm in a case of insomnia. I received an news letter from Doc Martens telling me about their new products that came in. Boy I'm happy to know that I signed up, these beauties are one that you are willing to take home to mama and say I just got married. Well to the shoes.

Seeing the pink ones was so interesting but than I seen the pewter colored ones and I died on the inside. but luckily not that much. If I were dead how could I admire these babies. The pink Doc Martens go for the retail price of  $180.00 as for the pinks $110.00. #affordable



Apart of the Mie collection Pink- http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3627-mie-1461.aspx
Apart of the Classical collection pewter- http://www.dmusastore.com/p-2718-1461.aspx

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/08/2012

    I love Doc Martens!!! After stalking them for a good few months I finally gave in and bought a pair recently. They are my favs! Can't wait for fall so I can wear them more often <3

    Dena
    One Outfit At A Time
    http://ooat.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment ! I totes understand what you are saying. I purchased my first pair during the fall time and I love them very much. Although I haven't done much shopping for spring I would love these babes in my closet pronto.

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo