2.28.2012

OH and she stole the show ! Who? Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Betsey Johnson fashion show was amazing.. talk about being over; OVER THE TOP ! and if you asked my friends that's what they say about me which isn't nothing wrong with that.

Anyways, Betsey is the women who is fearless and during this show she's give the crowd total quirkiness with a collection that is yelling 70's Esq. she made sure that everyone gotten her vision of where she was heading. I was more pleased with the details on this sweater cardigan and what I would do just to have it. I so long for it !!

I give Betsey a hands up for giving us yet another fun collection !!

come on did you see the finale walk-through?

FUN FUN FUN


P.S her daughter did a great job closing the show !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo