2.25.2012

Fendi Ready To Wear Fall Winter 12




You know that European fashion label? Fendi? with two astonishing creative directors? what's their names?

Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Venturini Fendi ! Well if you don't (YOU SHOULD )

I can what a great show is when I see one and these three coats had to be the most impressive coats I've seen so far from Fendi. Fur must be the flock of the Season because it EVERYWHERE!

I was mostly impressed with the look of the color choice's that give the jackets it most appeal when using the color to reflect prints.

If I had the money I'd go to the atelier and say I need it in custom made to measure. ;)

Malin fashion week have just begun !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo