2.04.2012

Marc Jacobs Menswear Winter/Fall 2012

                                   Marc Jacobs Fall 2012 Menswear

I must tell you when I viewed the Marc Jacobs 2012 collection for Winter/Fall I couldn't help but to say OBSESSED. This Season for Marc Jacobs I felt a new vibe for being a skater then, I started thinking about the Marc By Marc Jacobs collection when looking through the photos on Style. com .

Now, Remember me talking about the last Fox Fur hat , now this would be the newest hat to be more obsessed over. Sighs *Forever Alone* but really this is great to keep me warm in the most coldest mornings on my way to school.

When the money rolls in I'm totally buying ( A few years from now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo