2.25.2012

Models giving (LIFE)- Blumarine Winter Fall 12


Watching this Preview of the show which video hasn't been launched yet towards the surfaces where we can really see the action. Probably you've already gotten a gulps of what the models were doing , and how the show started. Opening with Vika Falileeva, Followed by  Anais Mali, and then  Anais Pouliot. Must I tell you why these models are most important in this case because of the bright colors they just brought life to the runway.  I love this designer because more black models are on the runway and not only that the always bring there A-game when it's time to hit the cat walk.

Fav looks:


MINIMAL CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo