2.27.2012

Traveling pants

Wearing: Bleached / pacted denim pants made entirely by me, Creeepers, Aldo Bag, Fox Tail


Hello everyone,

I hope that everything is fashion forward!

Well with my I have been doing tons of things and that included moving to a new home, and school. What a big transition. You know how when you move from the place you thought you were going to be for a life time ? Then the next thing something whelming has happened that made you HAVE to  move. Then there's a thought of being unsure. Well that was all me for a second! Starting a new school was a big drag (not that I liked my old school)  for me because although I can be confident and not care to think what the next one says about me it was irking me and I was full of curiosity.

So far I've been in (MBK high ) for almost 2-3 weeks and I really am happy about the outcome, I thought what was the point in being fearful. After the move I still took what is most meaningful to me is to be myself : Flawless, Ambitious, Daring, kind, and everything that comes with me being Darius.

I am also in love with the diversity which students would of had a problem with at my old school. For most students...

I guess you can say I am Finally free !!! AT LAST

2 comments:

  1. Loving that bag.. I want it.. Thanks for visiting my page/ following.. I am looking for your following button on your site but I can't find it.. I subscribed thought.. Thanks again

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      Thank you for subscribing.

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo