2.28.2012

Model : Tina Johnshon



My gosh ! if I haven't seen anything more beautiful than this photograph , I'd be telling you the pure honest truth. The styling of the shoot was pure genius! Totally giving you classical beauty ! Tina Johnson is a great model and works hard at what she does , and I believe she's making progress. Her character as in personality can charm anyone she meets. I even experienced it chatting with her over Skype !!

I'm not sure of what magazine this is but all I know is that I'm fixated with it
.

2 comments:

  1. It's a beauty spread from Marie Claire South Africa Jan 2012 :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome !! Thank you for telling me !!

      Delete

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo