2.04.2012

Vanishing Elephant Spring/Summer Collection Preview








When I first heard of Vanishing Elephant you wouldn't believe me if I said it was  last night and within that night I have fallen in love with what they do as an Australian brand. Looking for more information about this wonderful brand I found out that Vanishing Elephant was started by three designers named: Felix Chan, Huw Bennett, and Arran Russell. The company that supplies clothing for the simple everyday person
that wants quality, and knows how to style themselves. Vanishing Elephant collection was released in February 2009, shipping to Australia, New Zealand and the USA, with their second range instantly gaining further fans as well as stockists in Asia, Canada and the UK.
ve x stussy landscape 3


I couldn't help it when I seen the preview and these AH-MAZING shoes it has gotten my attention seriously. I love the look of them and also the sexy red bottoms! The company is turning heads and have been getting tons of attention from the press.

P.S how could I get my hands on them. ;)




You can see more (here)









































































No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo