11.17.2011

Marc Jacobs's spring collection stolen

Marc Jacobs's spring collection stolen!?!?


Marc Jacobs spring/summer 2012

Something has went terribly wrong this season for the house of Marc Jacobs when I reading from  [ fashionbombdaily] via [fashion.telegraph.co.uk]  that Samples of the designer's spring/summer 2012 collection have been stolen in transit from Paris. I couldn't believe what I was reading and I was in pure shock about what has occurred right before press day when all editors and publications get to get there hands on some of the pieces and review them. I JUST CAN'T GO ON.... only that I remain in silence about the tragedy that has happened.

READ MORE HERE: [fashion.telegraph.co.uk CLICK CLICK CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo