11.15.2011

THE BIG BANG

wearing : Mink, blazer, Broken Celebirty Sunglasses (esty.com) , Louis Vuttion bag, Plaid shirt

Wow, What a load of Fresh air it is to get back to you guys after  missing days of posting. My week has been everywhere dealing with High School, Homework, peers, networking, and working on the weekend for Hollister Co. on the weekends. GESH!  A work load to do. Besides from that exciting things have been happening to me. Went shopping for my school's fashion show that will be occurring this month and boy talk about serious team work also including that I'm the coordinator that gives ideas. I've been thinking about things as far as for the model's make-up, What time will it start , and where it would be held at the time being of the show. Second year doing this and I want it to be better than the one we hosted last year at the end of the day. I imagined this year's fashion show as if I were in Dior couture show just blowing the crowd away. During the show it's suppose to be different categories such as Formal, Winter attire, and Fur and of course I chosen to model for fur, Picture me walking down the runway like Chanel Iman. HA! but I got skills along with the talents.

During the entire week I have been giving a sneak of what I might wear but not nessercerly giving them every detail there is just getting everyone excited about the show, lord knows I am.

I will be posting more photos after my the show of my outrageous out fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo