11.25.2011

I SPOTTED THE HUXTABLE





After Working my 11-6 , Well it was suppose to be 6 but 5 is good enough. I decided to go look around Chesterfield town center mall to see what's in store for me on a shopping Holiday like this and I just had to stop by my all time favorite store to say Hello to a few buddies I've made in the store and I am fixated with everything when I was in ALDO is like the guilty pleasure I get whenever I walk in the department from shoes, and bags I spotted this lucky number and had to know the name of the beautiful leather studded bag. I asked one of the workers and it's called the HUXTABLE bag (click to buy) which comes in two different colors Bone, and Black. I'd prefer getting Bone it's just a classic, The cost of the bag is $48.00 and since the sale was 20% OFF you would be a happy customer. I thought this bag was so beautiful any girl , tranny, guy, and he-male should want to have this bag. ENJOY!!!

On the other hand what I brought will be here on its way from Canada. I will tell you about that bag when it gets here.


love you guys.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo