11.18.2011

Julian Pierre Boney " INVINTAGE"






 

Julian Pierre Boney{pronounced BO-NAY} the collection is based on the embodiment of whimsical edge. This line was designed to be full of eye catching statement pieces for the fashion forward woman of tomorrow. Styling comes second nature to the design aspect of his work and combined it becomes his own form of art. HE loves to use both his own designs combined with other quality designers to create... what he calls a "fashion collision masterpiece."

His aesthetic for the collection comes from the empowerment of women and inspiration to make them feel confident about their beauty& femininity,be bold, feel sexy & strong! He has been designing since elementanary but took full charge of his passion for the art of design in 2007.
Today He's relased an introduction for his clothing line while doing a flash mod fashion show on the walk ways of the washington monument which couldn't of been a better too have models sashay in his revemped clothing that was created from vingtage pieces and some he has created himslef. I just died and went into fashion haven when I seen this "literaly" I had the entire video on repate!
The black draped gown screamed PARIANS CHIC, with an egdy of Couture, and I'm in love with that hat.











I'm happy to hear that he will be in NY show casing his new collection "monozygous" on november 30th 2011 at 11:30 pm . After seeing this video I know that it will stun the crowd and I don't think you want to miss out on it !

Congradulation Julian!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments from fellow bloggers, and readers. I also adore what you guys/ladies write.


' Follow my blog with Bloglovin


and every subscribe by email to keep up with the latest updates

Thank you !
xoxo